Postpaid roaming requirements are:
- Banglalink postpaid connection with ISD facility.
- International credit card (any visa, mastercard, or amex card) with 3 months validity to pay security deposit & roaming bills.
- Photocopy of both side of the credit card.
1. Individual user with auto debit: 7,000
2. Individual user without auto debit: 10,000
3. High value individuals: free
4. Corporate Customers: free
You have to pay all roaming dues (deposit/bill) through your international credit card following the formalities below:
● Roaming bill payment through standing order: you can sign a standing order instruction and submit to cmu through ccd. Your roaming bill will be automatically collected from you international credit card. You don’t need to come personally or send any representative for paying your roaming bill. This facility is available for cardholders of ucbl, and city bank only.
● Coming in person: you can pay in person by coming to our customer care centre with your international credit card,
● Through a representative: you can send a representative with a signed authorization letter (available with the bill) specifying (a) payable amount, (b) corresponding bill month and mentioning (c) the credit card number, (d) original roaming bill copy,
● Check or pay order/demand draft from fc account: you can issue a check or pay order/demand draft from your foreign currency account favoring Banglalink digital communications limited.
You can check roaming call charges and partner list via sms to 7626 writing the country name. Example: type <australia> and send the SMS to 7626. charge: Tk. 2/SMS (SD, VAT and SC will be applicable).