Sim replacement against a subscription can be done if the sim is lost/stolen/disabled/damaged.
You need to bring your original subscription agreement form (SAF) to repalce the SIM. If you don’t have the saf or if the saf cannot be verified, the touch point customer care representative will validate authenticity of the subscription usage based on appropriate questions/criteria.
- If the original saf is lost, the customer care representative may ask for several information for verification
(e.g. customer information, current balance, last recharge, nid, FNF, etc).
- Biometric re-verification is mandatory for each SIM replacement by using national id. If you do not have your national id, you will be able to change your SIM only from any Banglalink customer care center through any alternative id listed below:
- Driving License
- Birth Certificate
You will first be advised to bring your nid for sim replacement from our helpline. If you say you do not have your nid or it is lost,
we will inform you to bring any one of the above valid photo ids with photocopy at a touch point (care center, bp or bsp). Service will be provided from there after verification/validation of authenticity of the id card.
- Whenever sim replacement is done against an alternative photo id, you will be required
to sign in writing that you do not have a nid at present. The submitted id is provided in absence of NID.
- Duly filled undertaken form.
- You need to bring a forwarding letter in your company letterhead pad if you’re a corporate or sme customer,
mentioning that you are the user of the connection.